James Brown put it best, “It’s a man’s world,” and when a man is confident, he is unstoppable. Confidence comes from the way you look and how you feel; an expose´ of how you choose to live your life.
The outfits you select every single morning are a direct reflection of this and may actually be the most critical decision of your day (as dramatic as that sounds). In fact, researchers have found
dressing well can build self-confidence, enhance your love life, and possibly even lead to your next promotion. Here are a few highlights:
• 91 percent of Americans think dressing well can make a man appear to be more physically attractive than he is
• 85 percent of women believe a man who dresses well is sexier than a man worth a lot of money
• 75 percent of Americans think well-dressed men are more successful in the workplace
Clearly, appearance goes a long way, especially with the ladies.
With this research top of mind, BOGA designed a collection of confidence-building wardrobe staples such as the Blue Newberry Plaid; one of our favorite slim-fit dress shirts. Its clean and form-fitting design lends way to a highly versatile must-have, suitable for work and
CFDA Menswear Designer of the Year, Michael Bastian, said in a recent GQ article
, “I don’t believe you should have different clothes for work and for going out. These days the coolest guy in the bar is the most dressed up. You shouldn’t have to go home and change.”
To better understand how our slim-fit dress shirt can help build confidence, it’s important to know the details:
• A modern, slim fit that’s flattering in the arms and chest. You’ve worked hard for your guns. Show ‘em off.
• A whip-stitching technique that is used to keep those valuable mother of pearl buttons attached, saving you a trip to the tailor.
• A black and blue plaid pattern that can be worn day or night. A guaranteed TKO.
• The softness of our Giza 45 Egyptian cotton provides a committed comfort for your long days…or nights.
• A longer shirt tail for a secure tuck that won’t allow any unwanted skin to be exposed.
Perception is reality, and now you have proof. Dressing with confidence only leads to good things - so what are you waiting for?